Legal notice and conditions of use of the website
www.origenn.com1.- GENERAL INFO
In compliance with the duty of information laid down in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information on this website is provided
The ownership of this website, www.origenn.com, (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is held by the User: Emilio José Prados Paredes, with NIF: 47649033W, and whose contact details are
C/comerç 3 1-1
08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú
Contact telephone number: 611077927
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the following shall be understood as the Website: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated into both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Content) and all those services or online resources that it may offer Users (hereinafter, Services).
Origenn reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User recognises and accepts that at any time Origenn may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free of charge without the User having to provide any consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Content or Services of the Website may be made by prior subscription or registration of the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and Origenn, such as the comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, and therefore all the Conditions established here, as well as their subsequent modifications, are accepted from the beginning of the navigation of the Website, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of obligatory compliance, as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them each time he or she visits the Website.
The Origenn website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- The use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by Origenn does not contravene the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or which in any other way may harm the rights of third parties or the very functioning of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms provided by Origenn for the access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Origenn of any fact which allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to, the theft, loss, or unauthorised access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Origenn reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or children, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Origenn will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this Website does not imply the establishment of any type of commercial relationship between Origenn and the User.
Always in compliance with current legislation, this Origenn website is aimed at all persons, regardless of age, who may access and/or browse the pages of the website.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Origenn does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Content or Services. Origenn will do everything possible for the correct functioning of the website, however, does not take responsibility nor guarantee that access to this website will not be uninterrupted or that it is free from error.
Nor does it accept responsibility or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free from error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances will Origenn be responsible for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Origenn will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused to users by the improper use of this website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.1. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Origenn undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GPRD).
- The Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected by Origenn is: Emilio José Prados Paredes, with NIF: 47649033W (from now on, also responsible for the processing). His contact details are as follows:
C/comerç 3 1-1
08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú
Contact phone number: 611077927
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Origenn, by means of the forms provided in its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the person in charge of the processing, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency, which can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), with the purpose of facilitating, speeding up and fulfilling the commitments established between Origenn and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the User, or to attend to a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times, after being fully informed of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed in Origenn are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Origenn undertakes to obtain the User's express and verifiable consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, the User will be informed if the completion of any of these forms is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by Origenn with the aim of facilitating, expediting and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalisation, operations and statistics, and activities related to the corporate purpose of Origenn, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time when the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be made of the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 10 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period during which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
WeB ANALITICS, Emailing
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data are collected about the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred and about the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Origenn. In the case of a minor under 14 years old, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered licit to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Origenn undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or illicit alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
However, due to the fact that Origenn cannot guarantee the inexpugnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with article 4 of the RGPD, a personal data security breach is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Origenn and may, therefore, exercise against the Responsible of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: This is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Origenn is processing his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that Origenn has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned.
- Right of rectification: It is the User's right to have his/her personal data modified if they are found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of suppression ("the right to forget"): It is the User's right, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller must, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
- Right to limit processing: This is the User's right to limit the processing of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of the processing when he or she contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to the portability of data: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Wherever technically possible, the data controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the User's right not to have his/her personal data processed or to have them stopped by Origenn.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.origenn.com", specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and a copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means of proof of identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
C/comerç 3 1-1
08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Origenn, and which are therefore not operated by Origenn. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, and in each case will be responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Website in order to recognise him/her as a User, and personalise his/her experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows the cookie to contact the User's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to become part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Cookies are those that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Origenn for the best operation of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies make it possible to recognise the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the content to offer him/her content that fits his/her preferences.
The entity(ies) in charge of providing cookies may pass on this information to third parties, provided that this is required by law or that a third party processes this information for these entities.
Social network cookies
Origenn incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, and are responsible for their own files and privacy practices. The User must refer to these policies to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of personal data. For information purposes only, the links to these privacy and/or cookie policies are indicated below:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
We inform you that the Origenn Website makes or may make available to Users link media (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate Users' search for and access to information available on the Internet, and may not be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Origenn does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and/or services available in these linked sites.
Nor does it guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
In no case will Origenn review or control the content of other websites, nor will it approve, examine or make its own the products and services, content, files and any other existing material in the referred linked sites.
Origenn does not assume any responsibility for damages that may arise from the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by Origenn and which are linked to this website.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to Origenn's website must be aware that
The reproduction -in full or in part- of any of the Content and/or Services of the website is not permitted without the express authorisation of Origenn.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Origenn website, or about its Contents and/or Services, is permitted.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website in which such hyperlink is established will not contain any element, of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorised by Origenn.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of a relationship between Origenn and the owner of the website from which it is carried out, nor Origenn's knowledge and acceptance of the contents, services and/or activities offered in said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Origenn, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of illustration and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). Therefore, these will be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Origenn, is expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Origenn. You may view the elements of the website or even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical support as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Content of the Website involves a violation of intellectual property protection rights, he or she must immediately notify Origenn through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Origenn reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and its Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Origenn will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction of the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law.
Last modification: 20 September 2018